Brain tumor occurs due to formation of abnormal cells within the brain. There are two types of Brain Tumors – Malignant which is cancerous and benign which is termed as non – cancerous.
- If a person is suffering from
Brain Tumor he/she may have headache. They usually occur in the morning & are
severe in nature. These headaches go away with vomiting.
- Frequent feeling of indigestion,
uneasiness and nausea is a symptom of Brain tumor
- Hearing Problem is also
considered as a late sign of Brain tumor
- Behavioural Changes
- One can have difficulty in
speaking or slurred speech
- Person can face changes in
senses. Loss of sensation, numbness and weakness is noticed.
- Eyesight Problem like blurred vision
or double vision is possible. One can face problem while averting their eyes
- Confusion, Impaired memory or Memory
Loss can be experienced.
- Therefore, consult your doctor if
you find any changes in your body or day-to-day activities.